FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Can I bring my own alcohol? No, this is a licensed premises and strictly no alcohol can be brought in. There will be bar and beverage tents on site.
- Will my bags be searched on entry? Yes, all bags will be searched on entry
- Is there wheelchair access and facilities? Yes, wheelchair access will be available through all entry sites and toilet facilities will be on the South side of the picnic area.
- Can I bring my own picnic if I purchase a Garden Club ticket? Yes, you can bring your own picnic food however the ticket price remains the same.
- Can I bring my own chair if I purchase a General Admission ticket? No, dedicated seating is provided.
- Are rugs or chairs provided for Garden Club tickets? No, there is tiered seating however you can bring your own rugs to sit on.
- Are rugs or chairs provided for dinner club tickets? Yes, there will be loan rugs or low chairs available for Dinner Club tickets.
- Can I take photos? Yes, photos are permitted.
- Where can I park? There is limited street parking however there is free parking across the road from the hotel in the IGA carpark and further car bays near the local shops. You will need to find your own parking in permitted areas.