Skip to the content
- To make your concert more convenient and enjoyable there are bus transport tickets available for pick up and drop off locations from Busselton, Cowaramup, Margaret River, Witchcliffe and Karridale. See options and prices on the purchasing ticket site Humanitix.
- Can I bring my own alcohol? No, these are licensed premises and strictly no alcohol can be brought in. There will be bar and beverage tents on site.
- All attendees must be over the age of 18 as this is a licensed premise.
- Will my bags be searched on entry? Yes, all bags will be searched on entry.
- Will there be bus/coach transfer options available? Yes, please see details and pricing on the bus transfer link at the top of the page.
- Are there wheelchair access and facilities? Yes, wheelchair access will be available through all entry sites and toilet facilities will be on the North side of the picnic area.
- Can I take photos? Yes, photos are permitted. Pleae check the Terms and Conditions page as there are limitations to some types of photography and recording.
- Where can I park? There is limited street parking however there is free parking across the road from the hotel in the IGA carpark and further car bays near the local shops. You will need to find your own parking in permitted areas.
- If you have any more questions, please click here to email the event coordinattors.